Bug Bites Algae Crisps
Bug Bites Algae Crisps
£5.99 – £10.79
Bug Bites Crisps are Specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality. Ideal for all bottom feeders (plecos, ancistrus, loaches, corydoras cats, etc.), this formula includes nutrient-rich spirulina and kelp, in addition to quality insect protein for increased digestibility and optimal fish condition, growth and coloration. The durable food format provides your bottom dwellers the time they need to leisurely grind away at their food.
- Black Soldier Fly larvae – sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Fortified with Hawaiian-spirulina and kelp -for superior plant protein
- Contains 43.5% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 9 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- Long lasting format
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
- Insect Meal (Mealworm Meal 15%, Black Soldier Fly Larvae 10%), Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Germ, Alfalfa, Spirulina, Fish Protein Hydrolyzed, Kelp (5%), Shrimp Protein Hydrolyzed, Spinach (5%), Activated Charcoal.
- Crude Protein 43.5%, Crude Fat 4%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 5%, Omega 3 0.6%, Omega 6 0.8%.
- Vitamin A 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,450 IU/kg, Vitamin C 440 mg/kg, Vitamin E 95 mg/kg, L-lysin 480 mg/kg, DL-Methionin 480 mg/kg, Betain 1,900 mg/kg, Beta-glucane 480 mg/kg, Iron 82 mg/kg, Iodine 0.60 mg/kg, Copper 4 mg/kg, Manganese 16 mg/kg, Zinc 22 mg/kg, L-carnitin 48 mg/kg, Rosemary extract 23 mg/kg, Tocopherols 31 mg/kg, Choline chloride 500 mg/kg
- Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily. We recommend that you test your water regularly to avoid water quality problems caused by over-feeding.
- After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date
*Omega 3 and 6 naturally occurring in Black Soldier Fly meal.