BIO-FX, 5 L
BIO-FX, 5 L
Available in 2 packaging formats and 2 nugget sizes, BIO-FX is a premium biological media ideal for use with all filter types. Featuring a complex porous structure with deep interconnected micro-tunnels, BIO-FX provides vast surface areas where billions of beneficial nitrifying bacteria can easily establish themselves and thrive to foster a healthier aquatic environment.
- Biological filter media
- Safe, inert ceramic material
- 5 L format is designed for use with larger canisters and sump filtration.
- Deep pore structure with interconnected micro-tunnels offers vast surface area for billions of beneficial nitrifying bacteria to establish and thrive
- Linked cavities permit free and even water flow, discourage blockages and prolong contact time for superior and effective biological filtration
- Allows for the establishment of a high concentration of nitrifying bacteria to reduce ammonia and nitrite quickly and efficiently for a healthier aquarium
- For best results, rinse monthly using aquarium water and replace partially every 6 months
- For optimal filtration, place in the last stage of the filtration process
- Usage: For most aquariums, 1 filter basket layer of BIO-FX is adequate. For higher bio loads, additional BIO-FX can be used