Fluval SP-Series sump pumps deliver exceptional water flow performance and can be plumbed either internally or externally from the aquarium.
SP4 Aquarium Pump, up to 1822 US GPH (6900 LPH)
- Powerful flow rate and head height delivery
- Smart-Pump™ Technology (SP4/SP6 models) – digital system controls directional start-up, monitors RPM and shuts off unit in case of overheating
- Alumina Ceramic impeller shaft and bearing prevent calcium build-up, reduce maintenance frequency and ensures longer pump life
- Includes barbed fittings – compatible with North American and European fittings
- Operates at a cooler temperature to avoid affecting water temperature
- Able to function internally or externally of aquarium
- Energy-efficient European engineering
- Quiet operation
- For use in freshwater or saltwater aquariums
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Fluval Sea Aquarium Pumps are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 3 years. We offer a 3 year guarantee on all non replaceable parts which means that the pump will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge, when the complete pump is returned with proof of purchase and postage paid. This warranty does not apply to any pump that has been subjected to misuse, negligence or tampering or commercial use. No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.